Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bye bye Laura Ingall

At last, we have internet! That was a long 10 days. I would also like to admit for all my Little House on the Prairie jokes I have never seen an entire episode. It just wasn't my kind of show.

Today I dropped Ryan off with my dad and did a 2 hr marathon shopping run and finished all my Christmas/Ethan birthday shopping. After he wakes up from his nap I'll take him back to grandpa so I can turn in our keys from the rental house, go to the cable place (again) to turn in our old box and hopefully get a newer model for this house--one that is compatible with Tivo. Then its off to the grocery store to get whatever we need for Christmas dinner with my family and the day after because Ethan's family is coming here and I'm making lasagna.

I haven't wrapped any presents...Ethan's birthday is tomorrow....i'm pregnant and tired. My sciatica is yucky and i'm getting charlie horses that wake me up in the middle of the night. Nothing quite like a limping pregnant lady :)

No comments: